Every Monday 11.00am - £3.00 per session meeting at Ulverscroft Grange, Whitwick Road, Ulverscroft, Leicestershire, LE67 9QB - tuition and equipment provided.
- Tones the upper and lower body at the same time
- Uses 90% of the skeletal muscles
- Burns up to 46% more calories than ordinary walking
- Reduces the pressure on knees and joints
- Great for the Heart and Lungs
- Ideal for neck, shoulder and back problems
- Poles propel the walker along, making it easier to move faster then normal without feeling the effort.
- It can be done anywhere – no need for hills, country paths or even snow!
- It appeals to all ages and fitness levels.
- No need to wear special exercise clothing
- It’s very sociable;participants can chat as they go!
- It is easy to learn and to keep up.
- It combines exercise with the nature which has been proven to boost mood.
Please contact Jessica Gamble on 07714072828 for more information or to book on to the first session on Monday 7th June!
The benefits of nordic walking include:-