Every Monday 11.00am - £3.00 per session meeting at Ulverscroft Grange, Whitwick Road, Ulverscroft, Leicestershire, LE67 9QB - tuition and equipment provided.
- Tones the upper and lower body at the same time
- Uses 90% of the skeletal muscles
- Burns up to 46% more calories than ordinary walking
- Reduces the pressure on knees and joints
- Great for the Heart and Lungs
- Ideal for neck, shoulder and back problems
- Poles propel the walker along, making it easier to move faster then normal without feeling the effort.
- It can be done anywhere – no need for hills, country paths or even snow!
- It appeals to all ages and fitness levels.
- No need to wear special exercise clothing
- It’s very sociable;participants can chat as they go!
- It is easy to learn and to keep up.
- It combines exercise with the nature which has been proven to boost mood.
Please contact Claire on 07714072828 for more information or to book.
The benefits of nordic walking include:-